Before resorting to any roofing contractor, whether it is the authorized dealer of the roof system, or a professional installation company, you must consider a few aspects, if you want to leave your project in the hands of someone you can really trust.
- The dealer of the roofing system or the installation company you choose must be licensed and authorized to practice in your state. A local Denver roofer is the best choice.
- Make sure about the quality of the materials that are going to be used. Ask to see quality and warranty certificates.
- Check the reviews received by the roofing company on social media and specialized websites (e.g. the Better Business Bureau). You can find out important information that will surely influence your decision to hire or to move on.
- Ask for the company’s portfolio, as well as for references. Contacting past clients can help you find out about the level of professionalism of the roofing company you plan on hiring for your project.
- Opt for an experienced company! The quality and safety of the work can be offered by roofers who can prove their experience. Choose responsibly!
- Make sure the company is insured, respects local building codes and gets the necessary building permits. This way, you will stay away of legal issues.
- The roofing team that will work on your project must respect the norms concerning labor protection.