Installing a solar roof is a relatively straightforward process when you have the proper tools and resources. As long as you’re hiring a team of professionals to do the job, expect it to take anywhere from one to four days, depending on the complexity of the roof and the number of panels:
- The first step in a solar roof installation is to survey the roof. This involves taking measurements, noting the pitch, and assessing the condition of the material beneath the solar panels.
- The second step is to install the racks that the solar panels will sit on. Depending on the size and type of roof, these may be mounted directly to the roof by screws, or they may require specialized mounts.
- The third step is to place the panels onto the racks, and connect the electrical wiring.
- In the fourth step, the panels are linked to an inverter, which will convert the solar energy into usable electricity.
- Finally, the solar panels are connected to your circuit breaker, and you’re ready to start using the energy generated by your solar roof.
Overall, installing a solar roof is relatively simple. Hiring a solar installation Denver professional team to install your solar roof means a job well done in a fraction of the time. It’s a great way to save energy, save money, and reduce your carbon footprint.